Terms and Conditions
When you buy something from the website www.damanhur.org and welcome.damanhur.org, you stipulate an e-commerce contract directly with the single Merchant (the person who owns the individual online store).
Devodama S.r.l., owner and operator of this website, is a third party compared with the Merchants and with the buyers.
The current "General Sales Conditions" apply to the offering, the sale and the delivery of all goods and services provided to the consumer (hereby named "Buyer") by suppliers (hereby named "Merchant") on this website.
The current "General Sales Conditions" are changeable or can be integrated by "Specific Sales Conditions" applicable to some range of products or services.
The "Specific Sales Conditions", where applicable, are published by each individual Merchant on its website or on a dedicated area of this website reserved to the Merchant.
The "Buyer" is the consumer, a physical person or legal entity that carries out the purchase for non-commercial or professional activity. In the case where the Buyer is a legal entity acting for purposes relating to its business, the right of withdrawal does not apply.
The "Merchant" is the individual business owner that sells its products or services, described or presented on its own website or in a dedicated area of this website.
The information, personal or not, inserted in this website during the registration will be shared between the Devodama S.r.l. and the single Merchant engaged in the commercial transaction.
Devodama S.r.l. does not take on any responsibility for illegal use by the single Merchant of the information inserted by the Buyers. Any supposed irregularities or illegal processing of information are to be reported in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Sales Conditions with e-commerce of products and services
The Buyer can submit orders in the following ways:
- Sign up to the website welcome.damanhur.org, following the indicated steps;
- By phone or fax to the following numbers: Tel. +39 0124 512236 - Fax + 39 0124 512205;
- By e-mail to the following email: email@example.com.
The submitted order is subject to acceptance by the Merchant. The Merchant can, at his own discretion, refuse the order by giving notice in the same way as to communicate the order confirmation., precisely:
- Order on the website welcome.damanhur.org
- After registering, and after submitting the order through the website, the Merchant sends to the Buyer by e-mail or, in case the use of this channel is impossible, by fax or post, an order summary with the applicable terms and conditions of sale (or the refusal of the order).
- Order by phone or fax
- The Merchant sends to the Buyer by fax or post, an order summary with the applicable terms and conditions of sale (or the refusal of the order).
- Order by e-mail
- The Merchant sends to the Buyer by fax or a post an order summary with the applicable terms and conditions of sale (or the refusal of the order).
All exposed prices are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of any tax and duty, for example IVA, (that is valid at the moment of shipping). In case of a mistaken in the given price on the order from the Buyer, the Merchant will consider valid the order with the price found on its own website or on the dedicated area of this website.
The delivery costs (as shown below) and the insurance, if applied, will be indicated separately from the price of the product or the service, both on the website and on the invoice or financial receipt. Some products marked with a special stamp are subject to the SIAE remuneration currently in force. If these fees change, or other products become subject to the SIAE remuneration, the Merchant will adjust the invoice to the updated values.
Payments can be made as follow:
- Order on website welcome.damanhur.org
- Cash on delivery (with payment at the delivery), bank transfer in advance after order confirmation, or by credit card.
- Phone or fax orders
- Cash on delivery (with payment at the delivery) or bank transfer in advance after order confirmation.
- Order by e-mail
- Cash on delivery (with payment at the delivery) or bank transfer in advance after order confirmation.
Products and services
Every Merchant reserves the right to change the technical features of the products and services, or the way to enjoy the services, without notification, respecting the existing laws on security and on distance sales. If the product ordered is not available, the Merchant, within 30 days from the date of the order, informs the Buyer about the unavailability and, after written acceptance from the Buyer, the Merchant can replace the unavailable product with another one with similar functionality and the same or higher quality features. If the Buyer does not accept the change, the Merchant will refund the Buyer the amount paid. If the course or event purchased by the Buyer is cancelled, the Merchant will inform immediately the Buyer and, after written acceptance from the Buyer, the Merchant can subscribe the Buyer to another event with the similar features and subject to the one cancelled. In this case as well, if the Buyer does not accept the change, the Merchant will refund the Buyer the amount paid.
In care of force majeure or chance, the Merchant will be not responsible for delay or non-delivery and, within the limits of applicable law, will have the right to resolve, all or part, the agreement, by cancelling or delaying the execution.
Delivery e transport
The delivery-price of the products is set by each Merchant and the amount is indicated at the time of checkout as it varies depending on the order and the destination. As can be other information referring to additional cost of delivery for special types of products, packing costs or insurance, as indicated by the single Merchant on its own website or in a reserved are of this website. In order to guarantee a better service, each Merchant ships all products ordered in a single package, as available. If, for any reason, the Merchant sends a partial shipment, the remaining products will be sent at the Merchant’s expense.
For special or customized orders or deliveries there may be an agreed upon extra fee for the service. When buying services (courses, visits, etc.) no extra fees are expected and the Buyer will receive the purchase in the selected mode or that indicated by the Merchant.
Check of the goods
When purchasing products, the Buyer, or a third party appointed from the Buyer to pick up the delivered goods, must check in the presence of the carrier the integrity of the packages delivered and the number, writing in the provided space on the copy of the transport document which remains with the carrier any damages or differences in the numbers of packages.
After that, the Buyer must immediately contact the customer service of the Merchant where the purchase was made to report the problem or the observed discrepancy. The precise instructions to submit the problem and telephone number, fax or e-mail in which to forward the alert are available on the website of the Merchant or in the dedicated area of this website.
Right of Withdrawal
The Buyer has up to 14 (fourteen) days to cancel the contract without giving any motivation and without incurring any additional costs others than those incurred in case of choosing a type of delivery other than the least expensive type among those offered.
The Right of Withdrawal ends after 14 (fourteen) days starting from:
- In the case of services purchased, from the day when the order confirmation from the Merchant was received;
- In the case of goods purchased, from the day on which the Buyer or another third party (other than the carrier) chosen by the Buyer, acquires the physical possession of the goods or:
- In case of multiple goods ordered by the Buyer using one order but separate delivery, from the day that the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer, takes physical possession of the last good
- In case of delivery of a product consisting of multiple lots or multiple pieces, from the day that the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer, takes physical possession of the last lot or piece.
The Right of Withdrawal may be exercised by the Buyer by sending to the Merchant a written communication. The communication of Withdrawal must be sent, as chosen by the Buyer:
- By email to the address indicated by the Merchant on its website or in the reserved area of this website.
- By fax to the number indicated by the Merchant on its website or in the reserved area of this website.
- By post within the following 48 hours, to the address of the Merchant.
The Right of Withdrawal is subject to the integrity of the products provided; therefore, they will be taken back by the Merchant at its own expense within 20 days from the date of receipt of the communication of the exercise of the withdrawal if they are in good condition and complete with all accessories in their original packaging.
The Merchant reserves the right to require copies of the shipping documents in possession of the Buyer.
The Right of Withdrawal does not apply to the following supplies:
- Goods or services whose price depends on the fluctuations in the financial market that the Merchant does not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- Goods customized to the Buyers specifications or clearly personalized;
- Goods which are liable to decay or to expire rapidly;
- Sealed goods that do not lend themselves to be returned for hygiene reasons or connected to health protection and were unsealed after delivery;
- Goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
- Alcoholic drinks, whose price has been agreed upon at the end of the sales contract, whose delivery can only take place after thirty days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the Merchant;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or computer software opened after delivery;
- Newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- Catering services or services related to free time activities where the contract provides for a specific date or period;
- Services (hotel, courses, etc.) if the service has already begun;
- Services (as mentioned above) if the notice of withdrawal (or cancellation) reaches the Merchant in 5 (five) days before the start date of the event.
Effects of the withdrawal
If the Buyer exercises precisely the right of withdrawal, every payment to the Merchant will be refunded without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 20 days after the date of the receipt of the cancellation notice.
Refunds will be carried out using the same payment method used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifies another method.
In any case, the refund will be made only after the receipt of the goods from the Merchant or after the Buyer presents evidence that the goods have shipped.
Return of the goods
If the Buyer exercises the right of withdrawal, the goods will be picked-up by the Merchant and return and transport-costs will be paid by the Merchant.
Warranty and service
All products are verified and guaranteed for 2 years against defects in materials and manufacture.
The warranty is not valid in case of damage caused by improper use, alteration, fall, using improper or not original parts, restoration attempt or change by non-authorized persons and, generally from anything else that demonstrates improper use of product.
The right to any type of warranty is also null in case of defects caused by guilt, negligence or fraud, or improper storage and, therefore not the responsibility of the Merchant and, particularly, improper use of the instructions included with the goods or by alterations, non-authorized modifications or use of non-original parts, accessories or replacement parts not provided by the Merchant.
Esthetic components, those subject to wear and those where it is not possible to verify the proper use are expressly excluded from the warranty.
If necessary, the Buyer can contact the Merchant from whom the product was purchased using the references published on the website of the Merchant or in the reserved area of this website. The Merchant will provide all the support and needed information.
In the case that the Buyer needs repair or extraordinary maintenance, the Merchant does not provide any replacement product.
All returns must be authorized in advance by the Merchant.
In case of a justified claim by the Buyer, the Merchant has the right to choose whether to replace the defective goods with other non-defective goods or to pay the cost of repair or to withdraw the goods and refund the payment made.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, except as provided in the paragraph "Warranty and Service", is excluded any refund of damages for any reason requested by the purchaser or third parties, or arising out of any other obligation other than those explicitly provided for.
In no event shall the Merchant be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other monetary loss) arising to the Buyer by the execution or non-execution of contractual obligations.
Place of jurisdiction
These "General Sales Conditions" and the "Specific Sales Conditions " eventually published by each individual Merchant on its own website or in a reserved area of this website, are governed by the d.lgs. 206/2005 "Consumer Code" updated with the d.lgs. 21/2014.
The Court of the residence of the Buyer shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions.
Devodama S.r.l. - via Baldissero, 21 - 10080 Vidracco (Italia)